Are you looking for a challenging job in (process) technology with a good and stable employer? In the factory of our client you make a direct contribution to the production of fragrances and flavors for products from well-known brands. Think of drinks, sweets, dairy, medicines, detergents, cosmetic products, toiletries and perfumes. Read on quickly, because they have plenty of options!
Our client is producing fragrances and flavors for products from well-known brands. Think of drinks, sweets, dairy, medicines, detergents, cosmetic products, toiletries and perfumes.
We are looking for Operators for various departments in the factory of our client in Tilburg. It concerns upcoming and junior Operators who, with our help, want to become all-round in the future.
In all positions you work in shifts (so you also earn more than 20% more!).
- Shift working hours are: 07:00 AM - 3:00 PM / 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM / 11:00 PM - 7:00 AM;
- You either work in a 3-shift system or in a 5-shift system, depending on the department where you will be working.
Your tasks are (among others):
- Accurate weighing, dosing and mixing of all ingredients entering the production kettle/tank;
- Operate and monitor the machines;
- Carrying out checks;
- Adjusting the process where necessary.
- You are open to learn new things;
- You have knowledge of the English language in word and writing;
- You like to work accurately and work with a view to the quality of products;
- You are result oriented and flexible;
- You are proactive and enjoy working with colleagues;
- It helps when you have already experience in a food company;
- You are willing to work in a shift (3).
In addition to work in a fantastic company, we offer you a position with room for your own input, flexibility, responsibility and creativity in a growing organization with enthusiastic colleagues.
- A gross salary of €14,14 per hour;
- 20,5% extra salary for working in shifts, this means that you will get a gross salary of €17,04 per hour;
- 8% holiday money;
- 25 free (payed) holidays a year (when you work fulltime);
- We provide you a house close as possible to the job. We offer a private room in a house together with your colleagues. The cost for the rent is €155 per week included water, electricity, gas and internet. The rent we will hold on a weekly base from your salary;
- We take care of transport;
- We will pick you up at the airport and bring you to your new house;
- We will fix your Dutch Health Care Insurance and your taxes number.
If you are very enthusiastic about this vacancy, apply immediately and within 24 hours we will get in touch with you!