We are looking for a trailer driver who ensures that people can enjoy our freshly baked bread every day.
Our client is a bakery, they deliver mainly to supermarkets, daily fresh bread and pastries. Over 300 supermarkets are supplied daily by this professional company. Due to the expansion of their activities, they are looking for new colleagues. The shared values are investing in their people and innovating the machines.
Your alarm goes off early, because your working day starts between 02:00 and 03:00. The smell of our freshly baked bread is already coming towards you! You grab your keys and start loading your truck. Your load consists of crates with large bread, small bread and bake-off rolls that must be delivered to various supermarkets. When these crates have been loaded by you, you take the time, with a nice cup of coffee, to study your planning and route for that day. Then you are ready to go and on your way. Traffic jam-free, because it's still nice and quiet on the road!
You arrive early at the various supermarkets on your route. You place the bread carts in the warehouse, return empty crates, update your administration and continue to the next supermarket. By the time the rest of the Netherlands wakes up, you will already be on your way back. Satisfied you arrive home, because thanks to you many people can enjoy a fresh sandwich for breakfast or lunch! Your working day is over around 12:00 PM. That means that you still have a whole day ahead of you.
• You maneuver effortlessly through the sometimes tight streets of villages and towns where the shops are located;
• You have a C driving license with code 95 and driver card;
• Experience on a truck with a trailer is required.
In addition to work in a fantastic company, we offer you a position with room for your own input, flexibility, responsibility and creativity in a growing organization with enthusiastic colleagues.
You drive a very modern truck with the latest equipment on board. In addition we have:
• A gross hourly salary between €14,75 for a C driver;
• 8% holiday money;
• 25 free (payed) holidays a year (when you work fulltime);
• We provide you a house, shared with 4 other tenants (€85 per week);
• We will pick you up at the airport and bring you to your new house;
• We will fix your Dutch Health Care Insurance (€35,50 per week) and your taxes number;
• A team of 50 hard-working colleague drivers in a warm family business;
• Excellent working conditions according to collective labor agreement Bakkersbedrijf;
• The schedule is known 2 weeks in advance;
• Irregularity allowances;
• Pension accrual and a travel allowance;
• Various training opportunities and advancement to become an LHV driver, for example. The bakery likes to invest in their employees;
• A well-maintained fleet with safe trucks.