Our client is a bakery, they deliver mainly to supermarkets, daily fresh bread and pastries. Over 300 supermarkets are supplied daily by this professional company. Due to the expansion of their activities, they are looking for new colleagues. The shared values are investing in their people and innovating the machines.
You have to be able to handle something physically, because you will pack large bread, small bread and / or bake-off rolls. You don't do this alone, you always work with a team of 6 to 7 colleagues. You work with different packing machines, horizontally and/or vertically. It is a sport for you to pack everything in the right order and according to order. The process continues. At the same time, you also ensure a clean and tidy workplace. So you like hectic and know how to keep a good overview of the entire process under pressure.
On Sunday, Monday and Tuesday we have a 2-shift schedule, the rest of the week a 3-shift schedule. The schedule depends on our customer's orders.
07:00 – 15:00
15:00 – 23:00
23:00 – 07:00
• You have a feeling for product, quality and you are a motivated hard worker;
• You are at least 1.70 cm tall due to height. stacking products;
• You don't mind working in shifts.
In addition to work in a fantastic company, we offer you a position with room for your own input, flexibility, responsibility and creativity in a growing organization with enthusiastic colleagues.
You drive a very modern truck with the latest equipment on board. In addition we have:
• A gross hourly salary between €12,45;
• Between 18.00 and 00.00 and between 04.00 and 06.00 o’clock you will get paid 134%;
• Between 00.00 and 04.00 o’clock you will get paid 137%
• 8% holiday money;
• 25 free (payed) holidays a year (when you work fulltime);
• We provide you a house, shared with 4 other tenants (€85 per week);
• We will pick you up at the airport and bring you to your new house;
• We will fix your Dutch Health Care Insurance (€35,50 per week) and your taxesnumber;
• A team of 50 hard-working colleague drivers in a warm family business;
• Excellent working conditions according to collective labor agreement Bakkersbedrijf;
• The schedule is known 2 weeks in advance;
• Irregularity allowances;
• Pension accrual and a travel allowance;
• Various training opportunities and advancement to become an LHV driver, for example. The bakery likes to invest in their employees;
• A well-maintained fleet with safe trucks.