Our client has been around since 1930 and is a renowned producer of kitchen worktops. They have a plant in Beuningen, 's-Heerenberg, Alphen aan den Rijn, Zevenhuizen and Wijchen. They make kitchen worktops from various materials and are now a concept at every kitchen store.
As Production Employee Assembly you assemble composite stone worktops with the help of hand tools and according to a simple work drawing and you ensure the right finish.
You will be working with the other employees in the Assembly Production Department. The production at the Alphen aan den Rijn location also consists of a Specials Department and a Mechanical Department.
You will work under the supervision of the acting foreman. In addition to the production workplace, the Plan Office is located here which has final responsibility for the Production and Logistics as well as for providing the planning and drawings on a daily basis to Production. The worktops assembled by you are supplied to kitchen wholesalers, who then place the kitchens at the consumer's home.
So, this work is really something you can be proud of!
Experience with or training in working with wood and/or stone is certainly recommended, but not really required. We provide internal training, of course. For the communication with colleagues and being able to read the work drawings, proficiency in the English language both verbally and in writing is required.
- Familiarity with the tools;
- Experience in the woodworking sector and/or knowledge of materials is and added bonus;
- You are able to work independently;
- You are able to work well with others;
- You are available to work for 40 hours in 2 shifts;
- At our client, the customer comes first, so it goes without saying that you are customer-oriented;
- In order to contribute to the development of the organisation, you are constantly busy with your own personal development and you show initiative in wanting to invest in yourself.
This vacancy is on a temporary basis, and if you have successfully completed the 6-month temporary employment period, you have a chance to get a contract with our client. They are growing at a fast rate and therefore want to connect with proper employees and offer them a contract!
- A nice team of colleagues who are looking forward to your arrival;
- Internal training;
- Growth opportunities;
- Salary of €14,03 gross per hour excluding shift bonus;
- A 15% surcharge which brings you to a salary of €16,13 gross per hour;
- 25 vacation days and 8% holiday allowance.
- We offer a private room in a house together with your colleagues. The cost for the rent is €206 (bruto) per week included water, electricity, gas and internet. The rent we will hold on a weekly base from your salary;
- Transport to the work and back;
- We will escort you to get your bsn number;
Are you the candidate we are looking for? Please contact us and we will be happy to get to know you and discuss it further with you.