Our client is an international subsidiary of a Japanese compant. Our client is a big name in Asia and active in various sectors. Cakes, cookies, ice cream and even wine to managing golf courses and hotel resorts. Our client is responsible responsible for the production of various types of pastries for various countries in Asia.
An operator at the factory of our client is involved in his work on a daily basis. Has technical knowledge and insights to set up machines yourself. In addition, you can solve first line malfunctions independently and you monitor our processes as the person with initial and final responsibility for our quality checks. As an operator within the factory of our client you are of great importance and you carry the necessary responsibilities. We have briefly listed what you are going to do.
- You operate and set up machines;
- You solve first-line malfunctions independently;
- You monitor and adjust the operations and processes;
- You keep machines and working environment clean;
- You perform quality checks and tests.
We are looking for a person that has:
- You have a decent working and thinking level;
- You are flexible and willing to work in shifts;
- You work 8 hours per day and your starting time change on a weekly base, the possible starting time of your shift will be 04.00 o'clock, 06.40 o'clock or 12.40 o'clock;
- You have a sense of quality and quantity;
- You have a high sense of responsibility;
- You master the English language (spoken and written);
- You have experience in a production environment, preferably as an operator.
Don't worry when you do not have any experience, our client is looking for people that are open to learn and they would love to teach you eveyrthing!
This vacancy is on a temporary basis, and if you have successfully completed the 6 to 12 months temporary employment period, you have a chance to get a contract with our client. They are growing at a fast rate and therefore want to connect with proper employees and offer them a contract!
- A nice team of colleagues who are looking forward to your arrival;
- Internal training;
- Growth opportunities;
- Salary of €14.20 and €19,03 gross per hour including shift bonus;
- Shift allowance of 134% between 18.00 o'clock and 06.00 o'clock;
- A change to make overtime;
- 25 vacation days and 8% holiday allowance.
- We offer a private room in a house together with your colleagues. The cost for the rent is €200 (gross/bruto) per week included water, electricity, gas and internet. The rent we will hold on a weekly base from your salary;
- We will arrange your health insurance;
- Transport to the work and back;
- We will escort you to get your bsn number.
Are you the candidate we are looking for? Please contact us and we will be happy to get to know you and discuss it further with you.