Our client is a company which considers personal and involved contact with its clients to be the most important. This allows them to respond best and quickly as possible to the wishes of their clients and make staying at home as pleasant as possible for as long as possible.
Our client is always looking for a skilled household help!
As a domestic help, you come to clients' homes who need (temporary) support in
running the household. During your working week you go to different clients,
which means that every working day looks different. For example, you can work
on Mondays with a single man aged 80 whose health is deteriorating and your
signaling function is very important, while you are expected the next day with
a young family who values order and structure more.
• You provide help to clients who need (temporary) support in running the household. This means that you provide a clean living environment and that you stimulate the client's self-reliance;
• You have a signal function when it comes to changes in the (living) circumstances of your clients;
• When such changes occur, you make a report at the office so that it can be checked whether, for example, more care is needed.
We are looking for an enterprising, responsible colleague with the following competencies:
• Knowledge of general cleaning activities;
• You like tackling, like to help people;
• You pay attention to what people can do themselves and give them support where necessary;
• You can work independently and master social skills;
• A car which will be provided by GO Jobs.
• A suitable salary in accordance with the CLA-VVT from €13,43 gross per hour;
• Year-end bonus of 8.33%;
• Travel allowance;
• Determine your working days and times yourself;
• A fixed-term contract which will be extended if functioning properly;
• A personal approach with equal opportunities for everyone
• Transport to the work and back;
• We will escort you to get your bsn number.