Our client is an recruitment agency specialised in recruiting healthcare professionals abroad. They have a lot of experience in recruiting nurses abroad and guiding them to a job in The Netherlands.
Always dreamed about working abroad? Then keep reading, because this is your once in a life time opportunity to take the first step in your professional career while working as a Registered Nurse in the Netherlands.
How to start?
- Sign up for our intense Dutch Language Course in Crete - next class starts in February 2024;
- Exam time after 3 months of fulltime studying;
- Flying to the Netherlands in May, to the beautiful city of Eindhoven;
- You will start working at 't Heem. We also provide housing in this area.
For the first year you will be holding an initial position that will allow us to develop you, from learning Dutch to being a registered healthcare professional, so you are ready to work as a Registered Nurse in the Netherlands. After that you will be able to work as a Nurse within one of our multisector job opportunities in the Netherlands, such as hospitals or private nursing.
The job in The Netherlands:
- You will be carrying out technical nursing activities for the elderly;
- You provide psychosocial guidance to the client and connect to the personal environment;
- You guide the group of clients assigned to you within the framework of the care plan;
- You will be teaching your clients to be as independent as possible.
We are looking for Nurses that have:
- EU passport;
- University Nursing degree valid in the EU;
- Availability to learn Dutch starting February 2024;
- Willing to move to The Netherlands.
We are taking care of everything like:
- An 100% paid Dutch language course, including board and lodging in Crete, Greece;
- Paid flight to Crete;
- Paid flight to the Netherlands, pick-up at the airport;
- A professional career as a registered nurse in the Netherlands;
- Starting salary (B1) between € 2.200,70 and € 2.937,68 per month based on a 36-hour workweek
- Next step Salary (B2 / BIG) between € 2.863,68 and € 3.471,49 per month based on a 36-hour workweek
- 25 days annual leave
- Immediately a contract for a year with guarenteed hours;
- Registration as a healthcare professional in the Netherlands;
- 0,19ct per km travel expenses, if applicable;
- Professional and personal coach for seamless integration, such as help with housing in the NL;
- And last, but not least.....fresh fruit at work every day.
Are you ready for a new future in The Netherlands? Please apply and we will contact you soon!