Our client is a company that supplies and installs solar panels for both private and business customers. Together with the customer, they look for the best solution for a more sustainable world.
As a solar panel technician, you work a lot independently and are responsible for the safe and correct installation and delivery of solar panel systems for the business and private market. Do you not have the experience? Don't worry, our client is looking for trainees who they can teach this profession!
As a technician you are responsible for a wide range of activities related to installing a solar panel installation, including:
- Take care and take responsibility for collecting all necessary materials;
- Installing appropriate fall protection to create a safe working situation;
- Assembling the substructure, providing cable management and installing solar panels;
- Carrying out roof inspections for future PV installations;
- Carrying out measurements to ensure quality;
- Customer-oriented work to ensure the satisfaction of our customers.
We are looking for people that want to learn this profession!
- Experience as a solar panel technician or roof-related work is an advantage;
- Dare to work at heights;
- Willingness to learn and acquire new skills quickly;
- Solution-oriented and a proactive attitude;
- Team player with good communication skills in English;
- Driver's license B(E);
- A valid VCA diploma or willing to obtain one.
This vacancy is on a temporary basis, and if you're succesfull, you have a chance to get a contract with our client. They are growing at a fast rate and therefore want to connect with proper employees and offer them a contract!
- A friendly and professional working environment at our client with a young and dynamic team;
- Transport to the work and back;
- Earn a competitive salary of €15,- gross per hour;
- 25 vacation days and 8% holiday allowance;
- We will arrange your health insurance;
- We offer a private room in a house together with your colleagues. The cost for the rent is €200 gross per week included water, electricity, gas and internet.The rent we will hold on a weekly base from your salary;
- Dutch classes;
- We will escort you to get your own BSN number;
- We do not ask you for a commission;
- A privately equipped van with all the necessary tools to do the 'job';
- Working passionately on the energy transition with innovative concepts such as Our Future Energy.
- Opportunities for growth and development, including professional courses paid for by Easyduurzaam.
- Competitive salary and employment conditions, including holiday allowances, pension scheme, and all secondary conditions necessary to perform your work properly.
- Friendly working atmosphere with fun company parties and outings.
- Varied and challenging projects.