Our client is a manufacturer and supplier of the most complete and flexible range in ventilation and climate control. Whether it concerns a ventilation concept for a school, a care institution, a commercial building or a parking garage: the experts from our client know the circumstances and know what is important. With more than 6,700 employees in 52 other countries, the Swedish mother of this company is one of the market leaders.Our client in the Netherlands is located in Harderwijk and Waalwijk. The modular air handling units are manufactured in the factory in Waalwijk and in Harderwijk we sell from the warehouse our trade goods and we assemble fans.
Do you like to work with your hands to assemble high-quality products in a company with a pleasant working atmosphere? And maybe you like it too challenge to perform electrical installation work on the air handling units in addition to assembly work? Do you not (yet) have the papers, but the commitment and motivation? Then we are looking for you! We are looking for Assembly and Electrical Technicians!
What are you going to do?
• Assembling / mounting the components to complete
air handling units;
• There is daily contact with the Assembly Supervisor, your line coordinator
and fellow mechanics when discussing work progress;
• Install cabling for various components and take care of it
for connecting electric motors, sensors and other common
• In addition, the connection of electrotechnical control cabinets, PLC
(control unit), and testing it also to your work.
We are looking for an enterprising, responsible colleague with the following competencies:
• Commitment and motivation and a healthy dose of humor!;
• Technical insight;
• Good command of the Dutch language;
• Good communication skills and a healthy, flexible work attitude.
• A nice team of colleagues who are looking forward to your arrival;
• Internal training;
• Growth opportunities;
• Salary of €15,06 gross per hour excluding shift bonus;
• 25 vacation days and 8% holiday allowance;
• We offer a private room in a house together with your colleagues. The cost for the rent is €155 gross per week (netto is around €120) included water, electricity, gas and internet. The rent we will hold on a weekly base from your salary;
• Transport to the work and back;
• We will escort you to get your bsn number.