Based on the ambition to offer every customer the maximum service and effort with the right choice from the best range of natural stone, our client from Tilburg has grown into one of the market leaders in the manufacture of marble and granite in the Benelux . With personal advice, customization and a wide choice, a professional team of specialists works daily on a variety of small and large projects, both for companies and individuals, at home and abroad. This company is a family business where they put their clients first.
Do you find it a challenge to be responsible for operating one of the CNC-controlled machines in the production process? Or are you looking for a challenging position as a natural stone worker? Our client looking for machine operators and natural stone workers! As an employee within production you are jointly responsible for realizing many kitchen countertops. We know both manual and machine operations in the production process. Based on a drawing, you will work to produce a perfectly finished kitchen worktop. Within our production environment you can fall back on a team of experienced colleagues, who also train you internally for both functions to become an experienced machine operator or natural stone worker. The job as an operator is in a day shift!
- Familiarity with the tools;
- Spatial and technical insight;
- Available full time;
- Communicative in English language;
- Work experience in natural stone is an advantage.;
- You are able to work independently;
- You are able to work well with others;
- You are available to work for 40 hours per week;
- In order to contribute to the development of the organisation, you are constantly busy with your own personal development and you show initiative in wanting to invest in yourself.
This vacancy is on a temporary basis, and if you have successfully completed the 6 to 12 months temporary employment period, you have a chance to get a contract with our client. They are growing at a fast rate and therefore want to connect with proper employees and offer them a contract!
- A nice team of colleagues who are looking forward to your arrival;
- Internal training;
- Growth opportunities;
- Salary of €12,01 gross per hour excluding shift bonus;
- A change to make overtime;
- 25 vacation days and 8% holiday allowance.
- We offer a private room in a house together with your colleagues. The cost for the rent is €200 (gross/bruto) per week included water, electricity, gas and internet. The rent we will hold on a weekly base from your salary;
- We will arrange your health insurance;
- Transport to the work and back;
- We will escort you to get your bsn number.
Are you the candidate we are looking for? Please contact us and we will be happy to get to know you and discuss it further with you.