Our client is part of the family business Interovo Egg Group, which has grown into one of the largest international organizations specialized in eggs and egg products.
Liquid egg products and protein powders are produced for industrial applications at the modern production location in Waalwijk. Quality, innovation and flexibility are the spearheads. Creating added value in egg products is the most important starting point.
Our client customer base includes all well-known European food multinationals, as well as major consumers of protein powder in the rest of the world.
Through the vertical chain integration within Interovo,our client can rely on supplies from its own poultry farms, feed factories, and its own logistics fleet with trucks. Spread over six European countries, approximately 850 employees work diligently on the development, production and sale of eggs and egg products.
As an Technical Service employee you are repsonsible for the entire machine park of our client. Together with your colleagues you will check the machines before the shift starts, resolve malfunctions during the production and provide preventive maintenace. Do you have a technical degree and not that many expierence yet? Dont worry, you are more than welcome to apply. Our client will train you to become allround in this job!
We are looking for a Technical Service Employee who:
- Can resolve malfunctions during production;
- Can provide preventive maintenance;
- Wants to learn to overhaul and repair;
- Finds it a challenge to work on robots and wants to think about further automation;
- Wants to grow within the technical department in one of the most modern egg products factories in Europe;
- Does not have an 8 to 5 mentality;
- Has no difficulty working regularly on Saturdays;
- Has good communication, organizational and problem-solving skills;
- Affinity with computers and PLCs is an advantage;
- School leavers are also welcome to respond!
This vacancy is on a temporary basis, and if you have successfully completed the 12-month temporary employment period, you have a chance to get a contract with our client. They are growing at a fast rate and therefore want to connect with proper employees and offer them a contract!
- The opportunity to work with very diverse installations and programs;
- An exciting position in the middle of a dynamic organization;
- A pleasant working atmosphere and a nice team;
- Competitive salary and employment conditions;
- Internal training;
- Growth opportunities;
- Salary of €15,58 gross per hour;
- 25 vacation days and 8% holiday allowance.
- We offer a private room in a house together with your colleagues. The cost for the rent is €200 gross per week (netto is around €160) included water, electricity, gas and internet. The rent we will hold on a weekly base from your salary;
- Transport to the work and back;
- We will escort you to get your bsn number;
- Health insurance;
- Dutch classes;
- We don’t ask you for a commission!
Are you the candidate we are looking for? Please contact us and we will be happy to get to know you and discuss it further with you.