Our client is a company that supplies and installs solar panels for both private and business customers. Together with the customer, they look for the best solution for a more sustainable world.
As an electrician, you independently carry out installation, repair and maintenance work on electrical installations according to the specifications in the assignment. You always strive for the highest possible level of quality within the framework of legislation and regulations. You mainly work with meter cupboards, inverters and batteries.
- Building, installing and testing new electrical installations;
- Adjustments to or renewal of existing distribution systems;
- Installing and connecting inverters;
- Working together with the roof team to successfully deliver an operational installation;
- Installing battery energy storage systems, both residential and (large) business;
- Instructing users of electrical installations;
- Detecting and resolving error messages or defects;
- Checking and testing installations against technical standards and guidelines such as NEN1010 and NPR5310;
- Monitoring projects and reporting to manager.
We are looking for people that are/have:
- Diploma in electrical engineering or demonstrably equivalent working and thinking level;
- Passionate about technology and/or sustainability;
- An eye for detail and quality;
- Communication skills in contact with clients, colleagues and managers;
- Problem-solving thinking skills;
- A quality and safety-oriented work attitude;
- Flexible, eager to learn and proactive working attitude;
- Be able to work proactively and independently;
- Good command of the English language;
- In possession of a driving license B(E);
- A valid VCA diploma or willing to obtain one.
This vacancy is on a temporary basis, and if you're succesfull, you have a chance to get a contract with our client. They are growing at a fast rate and therefore want to connect with proper employees and offer them a contract!
- A friendly and professional working environment at our client with a young and dynamic team;
- Transport to the work and back;
- Earn a competitive salary of €17,50,- and €20,- gross per hour based on your experience;
- 25 vacation days and 8% holiday allowance;
- We will arrange your health insurance;
- We offer a private room in a house together with your colleagues. The cost for the rent is €200 gross per week included water, electricity, gas and internet.The rent we will hold on a weekly base from your salary;
- Dutch classes;
- We will escort you to get your own BSN number;
- We do not ask you for a commission;
- A privately equipped van with all the necessary tools to do the 'job';
- Working passionately on the energy transition with innovative concepts such as Our Future Energy.
- Opportunities for growth and development, including professional courses paid for by Easyduurzaam.
- Competitive salary and employment conditions, including holiday allowances, pension scheme, and all secondary conditions necessary to perform your work properly.
- Friendly working atmosphere with fun company parties and outings.
- Varied and challenging projects.