Our client is part of the family business Interovo Egg Group, which has grown into one of the largest international organizations specialized in eggs and egg products.
Liquid egg products and protein powders are produced for industrial applications at the modern production location in Waalwijk. Quality, innovation and flexibility are the spearheads. Creating added value in egg products is the most important starting point.
Our client customer base includes all well-known European food multinationals, as well as major consumers of protein powder in the rest of the world.
Through the vertical chain integration within Interovo,our client can rely on supplies from its own poultry farms, feed factories, and its own logistics fleet with trucks. Spread over six European countries, approximately 850 employees work diligently on the development, production and sale of eggs and egg products.
Do you find it a challenge to ensure that the right products are always in the right place at the right time? Then we are looking for you!
As a logistics employee, you and your colleagues are responsible for loading, unloading, weighing and administering the incoming goods. Together with the other logistics employees, you are responsible for ensuring that the entire logistics process runs efficiently and effectively in accordance with the guidelines for quantity, costs and timeliness.
In the warehouse reception we work on a day shift.
What are you going to do:
- Loading, unloading and weighing of delivered products;
- Driving the eggs to the right place at the right time as required by the process;
- Administration of incoming goods;
- Thinking along with colleagues about the optimal logistics process.
We are looking for a Logistic employee that has:
- Some experience in a similar position is an advantage;
- Good command of the English language;
- Being able to work with computers;
- Experience with WMS/ERP systems is an advantage;
- Proactive, stress-resistant and communicative skills;
- Team player skilss;
- Always wants to take the extra mile;
- Motivation for obtaining a reach truck and forklift certificate (offered by us).
This vacancy is on a temporary basis, and if you have successfully completed the 12-month temporary employment period, you have a chance to get a contract with our client. They are growing at a fast rate and therefore want to connect with proper employees and offer them a contract!
- An exciting position in the middle of a dynamic organization;
- A pleasant working atmosphere and a nice team;
- Competitive salary and employment conditions;
- Internal training;
- Growth opportunities;
- Possibility to get your reach truck and forklift certificate;
- Salary of €14,43 gross per hour;
- 25 vacation days and 8% holiday allowance.
- We offer a private room in a house together with your colleagues. The cost for the rent is €200 gross per week (netto is around €160) included water, electricity, gas and internet. The rent we will hold on a weekly base from your salary;
- Transport to the work and back;
- We will escort you to get your bsn number;
- Health insurance;
- A Greek flex coach that will guido you during your first months in The Netherlands;
- We don’t ask you for a commission!
Are you the candidate we are looking for? Please contact us and we will be happy to get to know you and discuss it further with you.